November 23, 2010

And so it Begins!



Last week my wife and I were able to kick start our first sales for our t-shirt company PRESSED. I was able to put together a Filipino themed design t-shirt for Filipino heritage family night at the middle school I work at. The shirts were a hit! My wife designed and made buisness cards to hand out and also put togehter bags with a sticker on them that displayed info on our company. I'm very impressed with the outcome and how it all came together. Most of all I'm grateful for my loving and supporting wife none of this would of happened if it wasn't for her. I Love you Booba!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shirts. The design was awesome and they all looked great. Had so many great compliments will have to order more soon. Thanks again for the great job.

    ReplyDelete